Opps and FP Videos

Opps and FP Videos

Postby Ollie » 28 Apr 2014 21:24

Hi all,

Q'kagal or Q for short (Gareth) here. Just wanted to let people know that I am planning a you-tube channel with videos hints tips and all things SWTOR related. So to that end I will be recording most of the stuff I do in SWTOR which may include audio from the mumble server. If anyone does not want there voice-comments to be uploaded to open source please can you let me know so I can edit it out. I will be using a 'common sense' approach to what is uploaded but thought it fair to inform people what I'm planning.

I will be letting people know if I'm recording before we start as well so every one is aware.

If anyone wants to help contribute that will be awesome. If you have pics-videos you'd like to contribute please e-mail me at qkagal@gmail.com.

Thanks all.

Q.
Ollie

Main character: Ollie
Alt characters: A'stri'd (Rep Commando)
Ollie'Kanan (Rep Slinger)
Q'kagal (Rep Vanguard)
Dyniol (Jedi Sentinel)
O'D'in (Scoundrel)
Ollie'Loki (Shadow)
Ollie'Pris (IMP Sniper),
Ollie'Hyw (IMP BH),

Re: Ops and FP Videos

Postby Laura » 30 Apr 2014 11:47

That sounds great! :)
If you need some more help I can always download frapps or something and send you the material.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
Laura

Main character: Ryoko
Alt characters: Shizukamia, Motoko, Tokiko, Auraiya, Taldeer, Saber and Yelena

Re: Opps and FP Videos

Postby Eva » 30 Apr 2014 14:56

That sounds good. I can't imagine that anyone would have a problem with it. In fact it would be interesting to watch a video of what we do, we might even learn something ourselves. ;-)
JUST HEALS. SIMPLES. But remember: "We don't heal stupidity"!
Eva
Officer

Main character: Evanagh
Alt characters: Evaleigh

Return to News and announcements