Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Recent Topics

Welcome

Welcome to Tranquility! We are a casual guild for mature gamers operating in the games Lord of the Rings Online (LotRO) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (SW:TOR).

As a casual guild, we appreciate that we all have other obligations and there are no requirements to attendance or signups. We do however like to group up to take on harder content some times, like hard mode flashpoints/instances and ops/raids.

News

'Temple of Sacrifice' operation finally cleared

After weeks of trying (and wiping) on the Underlurker in Temple of Sacrifice, we finally managed to down the big ugly last night!

After this we went on to clear the rest of the operation (three more bosses) relatively easy. The biggest problem was yours truly jumping into self-inflicted death on the final boss. Once that was sorted it all went smooth. :cool:

192 Barrels and Hilts

I can now craft some 192 barrels and hilts - to upgrade mainhands

192 Might Hilt (1 Matter Transubstatiator, 2 Exonium and 2 Midlithe Crystals)
192 Reflex Barrel (1 Matter Transubstatiator, 2 Exonium and 2 Verpine Fibre)
192 Skill Barrel (1 Matter Transubstantiator, 2 Exonium and 2 Verpine Fibre)

Drop me a message if you fancy an upgrade :)

Attachment(s)Scoundrels still trivializing content!

It's nice to see that in spite of all the nerfs, I am still imba!

What can I say? It's a good job I used my defensive cooldowns instead of using Disappearing Act to exit combat, which would have reset the fight. ;-)
Attachments
Last edited by Eva on 01 Mar 2015 22:33, edited 3 times in total.

New expansion - new adventures

With the new expansion we also got two new operations. On Sunday we managed to field our first 8-man ops team of level 60ies to have a look...

The Ravagers
First out was The Ravagers, an operation on the new planet Rishi. The first mob we met in there was the guard dog, Sparky:

"Well, that was easy enough", we thought. Then we ran into a few drunken pirates!

- Yarr!

(Note: No guild members were injured - here... )

The second boss (who also had a bunch of drunken pirate friends... see a theme here?) was a different story. After some wiping we decided to go on to check out the second op.

Temple of Sacrifice

The first boss - a huge Massassi - was easy enough (kill on first try), but again the second boss fight proved a bit tougher.

All in all fun, and som nice new shinies (purple 196?) implants and relics from the first bosses. Next time we'll try with a strategy :p

New Expansion coming in December!

Level cap increased to 60. Details here:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20141006