Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Recent Topics

Welcome

Welcome to Tranquility! We are a casual guild for mature gamers operating in the games Lord of the Rings Online (LotRO) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (SW:TOR).

As a casual guild, we appreciate that we all have other obligations and there are no requirements to attendance or signups. We do however like to group up to take on harder content some times, like hard mode flashpoints/instances and ops/raids.

News

SW:TOR branch forums skin

As many may know, we have branches in both LotRO and SW:TOR. The SW:TOR forums are added here with a separate set of permissions - and a SW:TOR "look". If you prefer to use the SW:TOR look on the common forums too, you can do this by going to your user control panel -> Board settings -> Edit Global Settings and pick your choice under 'My board style:' (Afterburner is the LotRO style).

Forum back up!

The forum is back up, restored from the last backup I made before closing the old hosting account. Usernames/passwords should work as they used to.

At this point the frontpage and the scheduler are not up yet, but I'm working on that.

If there are any problems with the forums specifically, please let me know.